Yard Card Terms and Conditions
Urban Splash – Royal William Yard Website
YARDCARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 2 December 2016
ABOUT THESE TERMS
- “YardCard” is a rewards card offered by Urban Splash Limited (also referred to as “we”, “us” and/or “our”) to visitors of Royal William Yard.
- These terms and conditions set out the eligibility requirements and rules governing use of the YardCard by those people who sign up to it (also referred to as “cardholder”, “member” and/or “you”).
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- YardCard is available free of charge. To be eligible to receive a YardCard, you must be over the age of 18. If you are under 18, parental consent will be needed.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- If you meet our cardholder eligibility criteria, you can sign up to receive a YardCard and become a YardCard member (“YardCard Member”) in a number of ways:
- through the YardCard website www.royalwilliamyard.com/yard-... (the “YardCard Website”); or
- by writing to Urban Splash, 16-22 Worsley Street, Castlefield. Manchester M15 4LD and providing your name, email address and address.
- We will then send you your YardCard in the post to the address you have given to us.
Offers, discounts and promotions
- Once you receive your physical YardCard, it is ready to use at the stores, brands and locations participating in the YardCard scheme (each a “YardCard Brand”), subject to availability and YardCard Brand participation. A list of the current YardCard Brands can be found on the YardCard Website.
- The YardCard entitles the member to a variety of special offers, discounts and promotions, details of which are listed on www.royalwilliamyard.com/yard-... (“YardCard Offers”). Details of YardCard offers, discounts and promotions will be made available on the YardCard Website and sent by email to YardCard Members. YardCard Members will also receive the YardLife e-newsletter – see the Marketing Communications section below.
- Unless otherwise specified by a YardCard Brand, all YardCard Offers are only valid on full price items and services and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. All YardCard Offers are subject to availability and the terms of each offer, discount or promotion are correct at the time of publication on the YardCard Website. YardCard Offers cannot be redeemed retrospectively. YardCard Offers will expire in accordance with the terms of the relevant offer, discount or promotion.
Your use of the YardCard
- Your YardCard is for your own personal/private use only.
- You must be able to present your YardCard at the point of sale.
- The YardCard is not a credit card, debit card or any other means of payment instrument and cannot be used as such.
Terminating your YardCard
- We reserve the right to terminate your YardCard, if we consider, at our sole discretion, that you are using your YardCard illegally, inappropriately, fraudulently and/or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate your YardCard if you do not use it to redeem any YardCard Offers for a continuous period of 24 months. Where your YardCard is terminated, you will no longer be able to use your YardCard to redeem YardCard Offers and will need to sign up for a new YardCard.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU
- We have no responsibility for:
- the YardCard Offers made by YardCard Brands;
- failure of a YardCard Brand to honour a YardCard Offer; or
- goods or services which you purchase from a YardCard using a YardCard Offer or otherwise.
- If an issue arises in relation to any of the points listed above, you should contact the YardCard Brand directly to resolve the matter.
- From time to time, we may make changes to these terms. We will let you know by email when we make any changes and the changes will take effect as set out in our email. These terms were most recently updated on 2 December 2016.
- These terms are subject to English law and any disputes arising out of these terms and/or the YardCard scheme shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- As a YardCard Member, we would like to contact you with news of the latest YardCard Offers, competitions and prize draws which are made available by YardCard Brands and details of future events at Royal William Yard which we think you may be interested in.
- When you become a YardCard Member, you may receive the following types of marketing communications from us:
- YardLife e-newsletter which is a newsletter sent by Urban Splash Limited (or Salesforce, acting on Urban Splash Limited’s behalf) and/or Urban Splash Royal William Yard to YardCard Members by email. The YardLife e-newsletter is sent to YardCard Members on a monthly basis and when offers are updated and other relevant information is available
- You can opt out of receiving YardCard marketing communications (including the YardLife newsletter) at any time by following the relevant opt-out or unsubscribe process, details of which will be provided in each marketing communication.